July 18, 2021
Moodle™ plugins for your LMS – all free…
Moodle™, one of the most popular LMS, has some advanced Moodle™ plugins. This article presents some of the best free Moodle™ plugins for your LMS.
Make your students and teacher environment more productive and user-friendly.
This is our Sky favorites Moodle™ free plugins for social media.
Moodle™ plugins for Social media
- Moodle™ social share – gives social share buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ and ad links.
- OpenSocial gadget block – gives the option to create a social media block with many exciting options. See also: OpenSocial gadgets module, social wall format, social comments,
- Twitter for Moodle™ plugin – there are plenty of Twitter options to use in Moodle™ LMS. Expand your Twitter integration with a Twitter feeder, Twitter Search Block, Tweeter feeds, Twitter card,
- LinkedIn for Moodle™ integration – admin got many options to use the LinkedIn platform for its Moodle™ students. See LinkedIn block, LinkedinAuth, LinkedIn certificates Activity
- Facebook comments – Students and teachers can type and share comments on Facebook.
- YouTube for Moodle™ integration – gives the option to upload your Moodle™videos from your Moodle™ LMS into your Youtube channel. See also: YouTube editor, YouTube submission, personal YouTube,
- WordPress feeds – option to show students the last posts made on your WordPress site.
- Slack integration for Moodle™– your Moodle™ tasks and assignments are liked with your Slack account.
- Social login Moodle™ plugins – gives the options to login with various social media platforms such as Microsoft ID, Elcentra Social Login, MediaWiki SSO,
This list of plugins and many more you can find on the moodle.org plugins directory
View more Sky blogs about: