Users communication Tools
July 18, 2021
All Free plugins for users communication
Moodle™, one of the most popular LMS, has some advanced Moodle™ plugins. This article presents some of the best free plugins for your LMS.
Make your student’s and teacher environment more productive and user-friendly.
These are our Sky favorites free plugins for Users’ communication.
See Moodle™ plugins users communication – Emails, Chats, Live conference and more
- Moodle™ Video conference – Various options to conduct live conference meetings with the best integration tools. Video Conference, Live Streaming, Way Video Chat, Microsoft Teams, adobe webinar, Google meet, Jitsi, Zoom plugin
- Plugins for chats – chatting systems for fast and direct communication for Moodle™ LMS platform. See plugins: Vm Chat, Formilla Live Chat, Global Chat, MyLiveChat, EDU messenger,
- Skype for Moodle™ plugin – Teachers can set up skype activity with their Skype account, chat with students and even have live conference meetings Via Skype. See also: skype web, Telegram for Moodle™.
- Moodle™ SMS – gives the admin the option to send SMS messages to Moodle™ students. See also: QuickmailSMS, Codeposty SMS Sender, Global Message, SMS/Text Messaging Processor, SMS Notifier.
- LIVE-SCHOOL Moodle™ plugin – gives the users, teachers, and administrators a live conference platform, chat, and more.
- Notifications for Moodle™– send your students notifications on their course page so your users can see them in their Moodle™ course pages and dashboards. Recurring notifications and more. See notifications for mobile, Moodle™Mobile Text Messages, Notifications sender
- Moodle™ mailbox – plugins that can give your users their mailbox to send messages to teachers, administrators, and other students. See Email, Nice Email, Moodle™ messenger, Administrative Email, Emailed files, bulk email, newsletter,
This list of Moodle™ plugins users communication and many more you can find on the moodle.org plugins directory