December 22, 2021
In this signed user policy (policy):
- site means skylms.io platform.
- admin means site administration that set and manufacture site regulations and terms.
- user means a person how signs up to the site as
- a buyer how buys products on the site and/or
- A vendor publishes his/her products on the site if it’s to gain profit or not.
- Visitor – a non sighed user that visits the site.
- Products mean codes, plugins, themes, services, and all other approved features, available for sale, and that are allowed by the admin. The site admin is allowed to add or remove product types from the above list.
- This policy refers to “we” and/or “us” means site admin and reference of “you” and or “your” means a user.
Visitors that apply for free registration to the site must:
- agree to the following terms.
- be above 18 years old
Site admin can refuse requests for registration by a visitor to become a user without the obligation to explain and/or give a reason for its refusal. moreover, the admin can remove users from the site after registration at any time and without specifying the reason for removal.
once registration is approved the user account will be activated. logging in to the account is done by a username and password (credentials). keeping user credentials confidential is on user’s responsibility.
suspension and termination of registered users will deny you from your user account and can be caused by a breach of the site policies and/or a failure of user authentication and/or legal liabilities. the user that was suspended or terminated from the site can file a one-time request for a re-subscription. admin decision on the user request will be final and without the need for any explanation or reason for declining the user request.
Users benefit’s and prohibited conduct
site users can conduct the following actions:
- create a user profile on the site
- buy products from site vendors
- become a vendor and sell products
- contact site users’ support
The site is usually available 24/7 for all users and visitors. from time to time admin will send or publish notes for site access limitation or a full shutdown in the case of technical needs for maintenance. the site will not be liable for any data loss or any loss that you may suffer as a result of technical issues of any kind.
site users are prohibited from conducting the following actions:
- use false user information like an email and/or brand and/or any personal information that is a third party asset.
- advertise products and/or services and/or content of any kind that is not your own for commercial and/or noncommercial purposes.
- engaging in automatic means of data collecting including “spidering”, database scraping”, email harvesting” contact and/or personal information collecting, through the site.
- attempt to obtain access to materials or information that are unauthorized by the site.
- to damage, disable, and overburden the system, affect device propper site function, and any harmful use by servers request, viruses, bombs, worms, and any other computer routine actions.
- use the system in any illegal way and/or violate the use of any applicable law.
- use the system for any prime purpose that conflicts and/or not complies with site purposes.
if you have any questions about expectable use of the site you can contact our support team.
if you like to link the site from another website, you must link to the full HTML website page. users and visitors are prohibited from using site elements like images, videos, and other media.
buyers of the site
buying products on the site are with the following terms:
- after the order has been summited it can not be canceled. if a product is with the nature of a relationship between a buyer and a vendor like subscriptions, services, and/or any other binding relationships, the terms of cancelation will be stated in the service or product licensee and can be canceled under its terms of cancelation.
- according to your product license, after purchase, you will receive a nonexclusive right to use the product that you purchased.
- product ownership remains with the site vendor.
- vendors are prohibited from buying their own products.
there are no refunds for site products. if you like to make a claim for a refund you can contact the site admin and get a reply within 72 hours from your claim. admin can decide regarding your refund application if to comply with your request or not. site reserve the right to reject your request for any reason at any time.
if the site admin agrees to refund you, payment will be made only to your PayPal account. it is the buyer’s responsibility to supply the account information for a refund.
vendors of the site
vendors terms of sale and use of the site are stated in the vendor’s terms of sale policy.
any notes given to the users by the admin will be sent to the user’s email and/or will be posted in the personal user area account.